We are delighted to be providing the icebreaker activites for the London Designer Collectives latest Female Empowers + Entrepreneurs Event.
Following the sell-out success of the launch of our networking event during London Fashion Week; Female Empowerers & Entrepreneurs: Women in Business Networking & Presentations evening is back for its second installment in partnership with Natwest (Liverpool street HQ).
Immediately following LDC's Exmouth Market Concept Store - on 29th May, London Designers Collective will host a networking event for female empowerers and entrepreneurs to unite, network and engage across one evening.
Hosted by Natwest in London's Liverpool Street, with drinks flowing all night long, the evening will unfold with a series of inspirational talks and a panel discussion, Q&A by a selection of LDC brands. A mini LDC concept store will run alongside the event, featuring 6 of our up&coming fashion + lifestyle brands, giving you an opportunity to meet the designers behind the brands, enjoy exclusive offers and network with fellow women in business.
- Kubi Springer, CEO & Founder of SheBuildsBrands
- Stephanie Dominy, CEO & Founder of Dominy Legal advising start-up businesses, Blogger and Fashion-addict
Panel Discussion + Q&A with LDC designers
- Alanna Wain, Founder of Womenswear brand Conflict of Ego,
- Judy Wu, Founder of Womenswear brand Judy Wu Ltd
- + more to be announced.
Welcoming all entrepreneurs, founders, women in business, lovers of independent emerging labels, or those who are simply curious! (Men and women, of course!)
The event will run within the Natwest building on Bishopsgate London Liverpool Street in the third floor atrium. You will need to sign in at reception on entry. A selection of wine and beer will be provided free throughout the night and the seated presentations will take place within the LDC mini concept store.
What To Expect:
- Presentations and panel discussions from inspirational empowering women in business
- Networking with fellow women in business from a range of industries, with a particular focus on females in fashion
- Learn more about LDC and our goal to empower emerging designers in the fashion industry, and the stories behind our design partners
- Discover the best in up-and-coming fashion, accessories & lifestyle brands, with exclusive discounts on selected products for the evening
6.00pm - Doors open: enjoy a drink on us!
7.00pm - Presentations from our two wonderful speakers.
7.45pm - 5 minute toilet break, drinks refresher,
7.50pm - Panel discussion + Q&A with a selection of LDC brands.
8.10pm - Mingling, networking, drinks.
9.00pm - Close